My current research interests are in Applied Probability and Queuing Theory.
- Queueing Theory & Random Walks in the Quarter Plane
- Application of Boundary Value Problem (BVP) in Queueing
Models. The goal is to apply BVP techniques to determine
the stationary probabilities for multi-dimensional random
walks and their applications in Queueing Systems.
- Application of M(t)/M/c/c queue in Health Science.
- The spectrum of tridiagonal matrices and Applications in
- The GI/M/c queue with state dependent arrival and service
- Transient solutions of the M/E2/1 and E2/M/1 queues by
- Waiting time distribution for the GI/G/1 Queue by using eigenvalues.
- Topology and Data
Topology is exactly that branch of mathematics which deals with
quantitative geometry information. This includes the study of
connected components of a space.
- Optimization Problem on Simultaneous Group Equations & Applications in
- Topology and Small Maps.
- Topology on a Poset and its Application on Natural Numbers Object
in a Topos.
- An Equivalency between Category of Sheaves and Category of Fuzzy