34. Z. Wang, N. Martin, B. Mills, and K. Kim, "Rapid Fabrication of Multi-layer Microfluidic Devices using Liquid Crystal Display-based Stereolithograpy 3D Printing System , " submitted, 2017.
33. Z. Wang, A. Boddeda, B. Parker, R. Samanipour, S. Ghosh, F. Menard, and K. Kim, *, "A high resolution, high speed, cost-effective wireless mini-microscope system for in situ monitoring and analysis of various samples , " submitted, 2017.
32. Z. Wang, R. Samanipour, M. Gamaleldin, K. Sakthivel, and K. Kim, " An automated system for high-throughput generation and optimization of microdroplets , " Biomicrofluidics, Vol. 10, p. 054110, 2016.
31. B.A. Nestor, E. Samiei, R. Samanipour, A. Gupta, A. Van den Berg, M. Diaz de Leon Derby, Z. Wang, H. Rezaei Nejad, K. Kim, and M. Hoorfar, " Digital microfluidic platform for dielectrophoretic patterning of cells encapsulated in hydrogel droplets, " RSC Advances, Vol. 6, pp. 57409–57416, 2016.
30. R. Samanipour, Z. Wang, A. Ahmadi, and K. Kim, "Computational and experimental study of microfluidic flow-focusing generation of hydrogel droplets," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, published online (DOI: 10.1002/app.43701), 2016.
29. B. Hashmi, K. Kim, J. Zerdani, T. Mammoto, J. Feliz, A. Khaddemhosseini, and D.E. Ingber, "A mechanochemical microarray for studying combinatorial effects on embryonic mesenchymal cell differentiation," Advances in Biomedical Engineering Research, published online, DOI: 10.14355/aber.2016.04.001 2016.
28. Z. Wang, X. Jin, R. Dai, J. F. Holzman, and K. Kim, "An ultrafast hydrogel photocrosslinking method for direct laser bioprinting," RSC Advances, Vol. 6, pp. 21099-21104, 2016.
27. Z. Wang, S. Lee, K. Koo and K. Kim, "Nanowire sensors for biological and medical applications," IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, Vol. 15(3), pp. 186-199, 2016.
26. R. Dai, Z. Wang, R. Samanipour, K. Koo, and K. Kim, "Adipose-derived stem cells for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine applications," Stem Cells International, published online, DOI: 10.1155/2016/6737345, 2016.
25. Z. Wang, B. Calpe, J. Zerdani, Y. Lee, J. Oh, H. Bae, A. Khademhosseini, and K. Kim, "High-throughput investigation of endothelial-to-mesenchymal transformation (EndMT) with combinatorial cellular microarrays," Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Vol. 113(7), pp. 1403-1412, 2016.
24. C. Mandrycky, Z. Wang, K. Kim, and D.-H. Kim, "3D bioprinting for engineering complex tissues," Biotechnology Advances, Vol. 34 (4), pp. 422–434, 2016.
23. B. Parker*, R. Samanipour*, A. Ahmadi, and K. Kim, “Rapid fabrication of circular channel microfluidic flow-focuing device for hydrogel droplet generation,” Micro and Nano Letters, Vol. 11(1), pp. 41-45, 2016.
22. Z. Wang, R. Abdulla, B. Parker, R. Samanipour, S. Ghosh and K. Kim, “A simple and high-resolution stereolithography-based 3D bioprinting system using visible light crosslinkable bioinks,” Biofabrication, Vol. 7(4), p. 045009, 2015.
21. Z. Wang*, R. Samanipour*, and K. Kim, “The cleanroom-free rapid fabrication of a liquid conductivity sensor for surface water quality monitoring," Microsystem Technologies, published online, DOI: 10.1007/s00542-015-2544-1, 2015.
20. Z. Wang*, R. Samanipour*, K. Koo, and K. Kim, “Organ-on-a-chip platforms for drug delivery and cell characterization: a review," Sensors and Materials, Vol. 27(6), pp. 487-506, 2015.
19. K. Kim, H. Yi, M.S. Zamil, A. Haque, and V.M. Puri, "Multiscale strain-stress characterization of onion outer epidermal peel tissue in wet and dry states," Ameriacan Journal of Botany, Vol.102(1), pp. 12-20, 2015.
18. J.M. Cha, H. Bae, N. Sadr, S. Manoucheri, F. Edalat, K. Kim, S.B. Kim, Y.-S. Hwang, and A. Khademhosseini, "Embryoid body size-mediated differential endodermal and mesodermal differentiation influenced cardiogenic and engothelial development of embryonic stem cells," Macromolecular Research, Vol. 23 (3), pp. 245-255, 2015.
17. J. Oh, K. Kim, S.C. Choi, and J. Jung, "Diffusion-assisted spherical microgel fabrication using in situ gelable chitosan and dextran," Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures , Vol.9(2), pp. 739-744, 2014.
16. J. Jung, K. Kim, S.C. Choi, and J. Oh, "Microfluidic-assisted rapid generation of tubular cell-laden microgel inside glass capillary," Biotechnology Letters, published online (DOI 10.1007/s10529-014-1515-4), 2014.
15. K. Koo, S.B. Kim, K. Kim, and J. Oh, "An optical multi-sensing system for detection of cardiovascular toxicity," Biotechnology Letters, published online (DOI 10.1007/s10529-014-1453-1), 2014.
14. C. Cha, J. Oh, K. Kim, Y. Qiu, M. Joh, S.R. Shin, X. Wang, G. Camci-Unal, K. Wan, R. Liao, and A. Khademhosseini, "Microfluidics-assisted fabrication of gelatin-silica core−shell microgels for Injectable tissue constructs," Biomacromolecures, Vol. 15(1), pp. 283-290, 2014.
13. S.R. Shin, S. Jung, M. Zalabany, K. Kim, P. Zorlutuna, S.B. Kim, M. Nikkhah, M. Khabiry, M. Azize, J. Kong, K.-T. Wan, T. Palacios, M. Dokmeci, H. Bae, X. Tang, and A. Khademhosseini,"Carbon nanotube embedded hydrogel sheets for engineering functional cardiac tissues and bioactuators," ACS Nano, Vol. 7(3), pp. 2369-2380, 2013.
12. J. Oh*, K. Kim*, S.W. Won*, C. Cha, A. Gaharwar, Š. Selimović,H. Bae, K.H. Lee, D.H. Lee, S.-H. Lee, and A. Khademhosseini,"Microfluidic fabrication of cell adhesive chitosan microtubes," Biomedical Microdevices, Vol 15(2), pp. 465-472, 2013. (* Equal contribution)
11. R.E. Tayler, K. Kim, N. Sun, S.-J. Park, J. Y. Sim, G. Fajardo, D. Bernstein, J.C. Wu, and B.L. Pruitt, "Sacrificial layer technique for axial force assay of immature cardiomyocytes," Biomedical Microdevices, Vol. 15 (1), pp. 171-181, 2013.
10. M. Nikkhah, N. Eshak, P. Zorlutuna, N. Annabi, M. Castello, K. Kim, A.Dolatshahi-Pirouz, F. Edalat, H. Bae, Y. Yang, and A. Khademhosseini, "Directed endothelial cell morphogenesis in micropatterned gelatin methacrylate hydrogels," Biomaterials, Vol. 33 (35), pp. 9009–9018, 2012.
9. M. Bauer, K. Kim, Y. Qiu, B. Calpe, A. Khademhosseini, R. Liao, and I. Wheeldon, "Spot identification and quality control in cell-based microarrays," ACS Combinatorial Science, Vol. 14(8), pp.471-477, 2012.
8. K. Kim, R.E. Taylor, J.Y. Sim, S.-J. Park, J.J. Norman, G. Fajardo, D. Bernstein, and B.L. Pruitt, "Calibrated micropost arrays for biomechanical characterization of cardiomyocytes," Micro and Nano Letters, Vol. 6, pp. 317-322, 2011.
7. K. Kim, J. Cheong, Q, Liu. X. Y. Wu, and Y. Sun, "Investigation of mechanical properties of soft hydrogel microcapsules in relation to protein delivery using a MEMS force sensor," Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A, Vol. 92, pp. 103-113, 2010.
6. K. Kim, X. Y. Liu, Y. Zhang, J. Cheong, X. Y. Wu, and Y. Sun, "Elastic and viscoelastic characterization of microcapsules for drug delivery using a force-feedback MEMS microgripper," Biomedical Microdevices, Vol. 11, pp. 421-427, 2009.
5. X. Y. Liu, K. Kim, Y. Zhang, and Y. Sun, "Nanonewton force sensing and control in microrobotic cell manipulation," International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 28, pp. 1065–1076, 2009.
4. K. Kim, X. Y. Liu, Y. Zhang, and Y. Sun, "Nanonewton force-controlled manipulation of biological cells using a monolithic MEMS microgripper with two-axis force feedback," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.18, 055013, 2008. (Selected by Institute of Physics as an IOP Selected Article)
3. K. Kim, Y.Sun, R.M. Voyles, and B.J. Nelson, "Calibration of multi-axis MEMS force sensors using the shape from motion method," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 7, pp.344-351,2007.
2. X.Y. Liu, K. Kim, and Y. Sun, "A MEMS stage for 3-axis nanopositioning," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 17, pp. 1796-1802, 2007.
1. K. Kim and L. Sudak, "Interaction between a matrix crack and three-phase circular inclusion with imperfect interface in plane elasticity," International Journal of Fracture, Vol. 131, pp. 155-172, 2005.